Thursday, June 12, 2008

Floss Floss Floss

One of the seminars I took when I was weighing my options of becoming a fulltime freelancer said to floss all the time--"Dental work is too expensive." Having already had to sign up for a medical credit card to cover an inlay MetLife didn't see the need to pay for, I started to floss all the time. It was rather exciting to have the dentist smile and say my teeth look really good instead of using the deep frown lines in his forehead to remind of how seriously I should take flossing.


Afer my dentist appointment, I walked all Midtown to exchange a Father's Day gift and pick up my portfolio from Men's Fitness, who, sadly, confirmed my idea that my prints are too green. It looks I'll be spending a few more days reprinting and cramming pages into my portfolio.

No comments: