Saturday, July 12, 2008

Road Trip: Part 2

You could say this is how we felt about the Christening:


But that wouldn't be right... This time the process seemed more formal than the previous Christening we'd been to at that church. Although, this time we also thought the cleric was going to die from a heat stroke.



The proud parents with LV's goddaughter. (read: reason to drive halfway across the country for a Christening) Me and my goddaughter... because it's nice to have your photo taken after you drive halfway across the country in one night and get three hours of sleep.



We lucked into being in town to celebrate my grandmother's birthday as well as the Christening. My grandmother's birthday was on Friday and I hadn't sent a bouquet of flowers like usual, so I thought we would at least drop by to say hello. Well, lucky us, my dad's family was there to cut a cake with her. So, I got to see my own godmother that day, too. She joked about how I was able to take the cake photo upside and backwards with no problem. I just call it being too lazy to walk around the table to get a proper angle.

No comments: