Monday, March 10, 2008

Returned

Monday morning I got to wake up bright and early again so that LV could help me get the rentals down the stairs and into the subway. This meant between the two homeless people and all our equipment, there wasn't a lot of room left for other commuters in our car.

Then he made sure I made it all the way up to the street level, which wasn't completely necessary because of all the elevators, but it saved me time later of describing the type and number of people too lazy to take the stairs.

The friendly guy from the rental house checked in my equipment. Forgetting all about the point-and-shoots tripping my lights, I asked him instead by the lights wouldn't sit properly on the stands. His answer was that the stands were in fact crap, but apparently I should be more willing to break the equipment because the strobe head would have slid much farther down onto the stand. Live and learn, I guess.

No comments: