Monday, October 29, 2007

Laundry


I meant to do laundry the first week after my last day at the office job. But I never got around to it.



We separated the laundry one weekend. Then we never took it to get washed. So, two weeks after my first day of working from home and probably six weeks after the last time we picked up clean laundry, I attempted to do the laundry for the first time in a year. More than a year, really. I moved in with LV in September 2006, and that was probably the last time I washed my own clothes.



Washing almost every item of clothing we own was not nearly as time consuming as folding all of it. After several hours, I gave up. I'd seen too much VH1 for one day.



Laundry was still spread about the living room when LV got home. He helped fold.



And then told me some nonsense about not being cute enough to photograph.


No comments: