Saturday, February 2, 2008

Post Surgery


Here is a picture of Streaky not licking his incisions. He tended to do that a lot after surgery on Friday.



So much licking in fact that I had to take him to the emergency clinic Saturday night. When I cam home and wanted a picture, he wouldn't pose. I posed for him. LV said it was mean, but I feel the opposite. If I have to wrap the cats in towels and get them to swallow antibiotics twice a day, then I can take all the funny pictures I want. I'm sure that's flawed logic and totally lacking in compassion, but all my compassion went into getting two cats to swallow two teaspoons of medicine twice a day.



I only fed Streaky like this twice. Then I realized he wasn't going to stop in the middle of eating to lick his wounds. (Photo by LV)

No comments: