Sunday, May 18, 2008

Spring Cleaning


Don't be fooled--these are the most uncomfortable shoes ever. I kept them for two years after confirming that there is no hope of making them comfortable (the moleskin peeking out under the strap did nothing to stop that piece of metal from bruising and ripping my foot) because I think they're cute. I should have taken a picture instead of buying them.



These turned out to be very comfortable shoes after really breaking them in. And no matter how silly I decided they looked, I had to wear them. For like five years I refused to get rid of them. I should have taken a picture long before they were so worn out.



Seeing as the cats are the closest thing I have cubemates or coworkers, I don't really need industrial strength headphones to block out discussions of Weight Watchers points or computer woes. I should have taken a picture before I broke them in three places.



Glasses with a funny nose are much funnier when they are being attacked. I should have tried to put them on Steaky's face sooner.

No comments: